CONFIDENCE: Confidence comes from feelings of well-being, accepting your body, mind and belief in your own ability, skills and experience. Confident is a state of being clear headed either that a hypothesis or prediction is correct or that a chosen course of action is the best or most effective.” Very few people succeed in life without a degree of confidence. Whether you lack confidence in one specific area or you struggle to feel confident about anything. Confidence is something that you can create and cultivate in order to push yourself towards your goals.
CONSISTENCY: This is a contradiction of belief, skills and ability. Consistency is important in someone’s life which most people failed to achieve in the very beginning of total lock down worldwide and that is why most people were unable to achieve their goals at beginning of this year. Being consistent means building your credibility and reliability factor with others around you. Sometimes, your credibility may be a challenging thing. Being consistent in everything you do will let your people know that they can count on you.
COMMITMENT: commitment is a cornerstone of human social life. People who are committed to an effort truly believe that it is important, and they show up, follow through, and stick with it. The more people who are committed to their ability and skill the greater the momentum you can generate to achieve their goal. Commitments make individuals’ behavior predictable in the face of fluctuations in their desires and interests, (Michael and Pacherie, 2014).
HERE ARE SIX REASONS TO BE COMMITTED;
- The more the commitment, the more effective they are in influencing others.
- Committed are the ones who don’t take discouragement seriously — they don’t give up.
- Committed people set an example for those who don’t have the confidence or experience to go through the hard times and hold out for the rewards of success.
- People cooperate at a higher level and share commitment ideas. Whatever they need keep it going for the long run.
- There should be committment to an effort for a period of time, they will learn what they need to know to be more effective.
- People need time to try things out, make mistakes, and then figure out a strategy that works.
BELIEVE IN GOD: most people believe in the existence of God but not in His Word. Of course, this has implications for our day-to-day life. According to the scripture “But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.” Hebrews 11:6. The person who wants to please people is never at rest, but if you believe that God rewards those who seek Him, you will be at rest. According to the scripture “Knowing that whatever good anyone does, he will receive the same from the Lord …” Ephesians 6:8. whoever believe in God and His capability will never lack anything because He is the creator of everything therefore He has everything in His store.